mandag 3. august 2009

Last couple of days, Napier

OK... Blogg again :P Bunch of photos at the end :P

Like usual I will forget like everything when I start writing... but I will do as best as I can :D
First mention Chuck Norris :D
One of the sheep got twins, but the day after, when finding one of them dead on the driveway, we realized the mother was unable to feed them :( so we took the other one in :) and named it Chuck Norris :):) and feed it with a bottle :P And the last days it has been really cool since he follows us everywhere!!! He even jumped through the electrical fence to get back to me again :P

And this weekend Phil and I stayed over at Jackies house. My somekindof-coordinator :P She has one heck of a personality, and a mean driving!!! geez... We caught up with like 40 cars or something on our way to Napier, which I will get back too :P and she crashed HARD into a kerb when Phil, Roberta and Crystal were sleeping :P Really funny,, but kinda freaky :S

soo... Napier... We left on Sunday morning, 9 o'clock :O, and had a three our drive ahead of us... I spent most of the time with my camera in my lap, taking random photos outside :P When we got to Napier Jackie couldn't find the way, so we ended up in a market. she spent almost an hour shopping. vegetables.... Then we needed to find the place for the EF welcom orientation :P and she asked if I could navigate... I said I could give it a try, and we got there after like 10 min or so :D
The welcom thingy was for another region, so we will have to attend one in Rotorua as well -.- but we joined the fun part, which was indoor climbing :P (and during the waiting prosses we found the FERRARI!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D) climbing was cool, and I think I managed quiet well :D after climbing we had some food, and went back to the car to drive back home(That's when we saw the JAG!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D)
Way home was short told: aggressive driving, and a lot of boredom, resulting in some cool light photos :P
oo...! and when we stopped by a MacDonalds this random guy started to talk to us when we were waiting for our food... and he started blurting out about how God loves us all, and we didn't need to take drugs, since God's love was more than enough.... Phil got the giggles... and he got angry since Phil was laughing at him... hahah great...

and back to Saturday :P this blogg is gonna be a mess when it comes to dates...
Phil and I went in to town to get some stuff for school, and hang out with some other exchange students :P It was pouring down... so we fought our way to another cheap Mac meal :P
Then we followed Raphael, and to new guys, to this café thingy... but it was really weird,, and we left pretty soon :P

Tha't almost it I guess... have to mention I missed out on the ball kinda... I didn't have a suit, and wouldn't bother... But alot of people were asking if we couldn't come to the after ball... but we got to go to Napier instead...YEEEJ(Ironic)

soo... the photos, in the wrong order... but yeah yeah.. :P
and I enjoy comments :D

Boored
Bored
yellow
bored
Looks kinda like fire :P
Playing with the camera when all the others were asleep ...
Way home
Way home
Feel free to correct me, but I think it's a Jaguar MK something :D :D :D
same as above :D :D :D and I didn't realize my shadow was visible til 200 km, and 24 hours later... bugger
OJE!! F355, outside the most crappy building EVER

Next to the winefarms, when driving in to Napier
Just some random plant

another random tree

Would have been WAY cooler without that car, but haven't had time to edit it out :P
Way to Napier

Way to Napier

Way to Napier...

View on the way to Napier, through the car window...

Chuck Norris!! Chukkie for the nearest days :D

1 kommentar:

  1. Flotte bilder, Jeroen! So now you have seen the eastern part of the Northern Island. Thanks for your detailed descriptions. Funny to read. I hope Chukkie will be doing fine, looks very sweet ;-)

    SvarSlett