torsdag 13. august 2009

Woohoo!

Drivng the quad bike was awsome, but even cooler... I've got my driving licence!!! just a learners, but Alan has already taken me for a drive!!! awsome!!! Afterwards Haley got a little pissed since I was such a good driver :P
Chuck is starting to get big! and the chickens are laying eggs!! Maybe we get another lamb soon... neighbour doesn't want to feed I think... but we'll see.... in which case, that's gonna be Norris!!! :D

boring part : school... photography is hard... maaan... but I'll do it!!! Maths is okey... pretty easy since we spend like a week or two for each subject... then a small test.. :P History is cool, best teacher!! Physics and Chemistry....hmmm.-.- let's just say I'll fight for a C average...

This week hasn't been to eventful, yet... maybe do some cool stuff with different people throughout the weekend... we'll see :P

and it was my birthday last Saturday!!! yeah!!
I got breakfast on bed... which most of you probably have seen on facebook... ooo what a tired face -.- and I got a really nice Maori necklace !! it's a thing you can't buy yourself, and nobody else can wear it!! and I got a couple cool T-shirts from Phil :P and a cool little bear from Haley :P
A nice flower basket with different snacks came from the family in Myrveien, and a card with some GREAT chocolate from Peer Gyntsvei :P And Edwards drawing is on the wall!!

so... that's just a little update!!!
talk to you guys!!

1 kommentar:

  1. Interesting to read about your school subject and your "aims".
    Congratulations on your first driving experience, on the left hand side. I am impressed. Enjoy this possibility and take care ;-)

    SvarSlett