But now I'm here!
so the last two weeks have been pretty normal! starting to get some Kiwi friends :P heaps of nice fellas here :P
I have switched my photography to outdoor sports :P Photography got too hard, since I needed to take heaps of photos with a camera that was impossible to use properly. And developing the film took ages, for then to develope individual photos and stuff... but outdoors is really cool!!!
Chemistry is kinda funny... since the teacher declared out loud in class how I didn't have to work since I was unable to understand English... everybody cracked up laughing and told how good I actually spoke English :P
Physics is hard, since the teacher has got high expectations, but I'll manage!!!
Maths is easy, and today the teacher bragged to the class about how I solved all problems quicker than the others, even though they actually understand all the questions.
History is nice... might be a little hard with tests, since I don't pay too much atention... but it will be ok :P
Lambs are growing, currently feeding neigbours too, since they are away :P
and dad... might not be happy about this... but I am! :P I bought a 55-200mm lens :P it was pretty cheap,, and I thought I'd rather do it now than at the end of the year :P I convinced myself it was mam's birthday gift :P since it was under the amount I got from you mam :P (which I didn't need for the South Island tour since it was a gift from pap's) If you got it...
So thanks mam! and I look at it as a good investment ! :D
Our room has got a little more character after Phil and I made ourselfs a minibar :P It's baseically a table with 24 glass bottles of 6 different fizzy drinks, and underneath there are 12-14 large cans of different energy drinks, and huge amounts of coke and sprite cans, since they sell them cheap in 30 packs :D and some 1.5 litre bottles of different sorts :P only thing missing is a bowl with peanuts, and some cool glasses :P
And I have had my first taste of alcohol. No need for flying down dad! I'm choosing to tell you! I got half a wine glass for dinner... learned how to taste it properly... got it up my nose... and didn't like it at all... so I had like a quarter of a wineglass :P
I made pancakes for dinner the other day, apperantly they call it crepes here... but they were kinda okey, but hard to make in a weird pan XD today Phil's cookng pasta carbonara, and it looks awsome!
I have been driving more, last time today :P going better and better ! :P
The empty oil barrel in the garden, which purpose is to burn trash in, happens to be awsome to blow up: almost empty deo, airfreshner cans etc :P!!
Rugby looks incredible hard.. but I'll try sometime!!
So thanks mom and dad for the birthday gifts!!! I'm having an awsome time! and I really enjoyed talking to you, Lars, on skype.. though you looked pretty sick!
talk to you later!!!

Hi Jeroen, Outdoor sports sounds interesting. What is it like? One type of sports or several activities? I am looking forward to some pictures with your new lens. By the way it was a gift from both John-Ludvig and me ;-) When starts the trip to Southern NZ? Take care of your teeth with so much fuzzy drinks at your bedroomtable. Bye, bye....
SvarSlettoutdoors is nice, several activities... kinda hard though... Thnx for the lens!! :D both of you!! :P
SvarSletttrip starts 27. sep. and ends 7. oct :P
My teeth are whiter than ever!!! believe it or not!!! Listerine easy whitening :P works... :P