mandag 27. juli 2009

Hot pools, rifle, Phillip G and more

Yeah!
couple of days since last time... hard to find time for tha blogg!
anyways... a german Philipp stayed over the whole weekend, great fun!
we went to the Luge with rafael and lenny, twice.
And we went to the hot pools, pools warmed by natural therminology or something.
They were really nice! a bit smelly though... but great fun!!

And Swiss Phil and I bought a rugby ball together... cheap one, 15$, but we use it about every day :D
Sunday went to washing the police car for pies... can't believe we did it for pies, but they were awsome and totally worth it!! fast cleaning too when you are two about it :D
after the piess we went to eat them in the park, a park nearby, which happened to be a thermal thingy too, so smelly smoke came up from the ground everywhere...
afterwards we did some car sightsing, and Alan told us about these yellow rocks that would burn... all I could think was yellow thing + burn = awsome... so we went to the place he had got those rocks when he was a younger pyroman, and we found some nice rocks!! :D
After we put a match to them we realized a couple of things...
1. The smokes smells awfull... like REALLY awfull... impossible to breath in, and burns your nose like really bad...
2. There was a lot of smoke
Great fun though!! think the stones were called sulphat or something....

Then a bit non date related stuff. Shooting with a rifle is REALLY cool!!
There came two new lambs today, total of 5 now... and I keep hopeing she will get another one since that would then be fed by us :D how cute eeh?
And McDonalds here is awsome cheap and really nice!!! like you can fill your soda again and again and again... and the most expensive menu is a MEGA MAC... you heard me!! it's HUGE!! like 4 meat thingy's and lots of awsomeness :D :D and it costs just under 11 $, which is like 44 kr... a regular dubbel cheesburger menu costs half of that, with big soda, and big fries :D :D

I also found out today, with German Phil, that you aren't allowed to leave school ground without written permittion... Luckily for us they didn't tell us before AFTER we had been to McDonalds, but they probably told us BECAUSE we went...

So that's about it for now... probably forgetting a lot...
yeah! like almost everybody asks wether I'm going to the ball or not, but I'm like Nææh.. don't wanna rent a suit (expensive) and they want us(exchange students) to come to the after ball, known for lots of alcohol... so I'm kinda nææh there too... AND we are going to stay with a woman called Jaquie that weekend, and see is kinda anti-afterball I've heard...

oo, one more thing.. Phil and I joined Carol and Alan to some bowls thingy... Funny game, like boutcha or something just no throwing... so you have to roll a ball as close as possible to a little white ball... and it's pretty hard since the balls aren't all round but have some weight thingy which makes it possible to roll them with a curve... and I kicked Phil's ass... nææh not really... but I won :D The real tournament thingy with all the old people was harder though... but fun!! :D

sooo, that's it for now :P


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar