Soo, just to keep you Europeans updated...
Haven't done too much mentionable the last days...
Had Melinda, a german exchange student, over for a visit. She stayed here almost a day and we did some rifle shooting.. she hit two cans... Phil hit none, and I hit none... we are gonna hear that for ages...
Had Melinda, a german exchange student, over for a visit. She stayed here almost a day and we did some rifle shooting.. she hit two cans... Phil hit none, and I hit none... we are gonna hear that for ages...
Chuck is growing good, and drinking heaps of milk :P
School is going good... a little behind on photography since I'm never getting time to shoot some film according to my plans... Maths is going great.. think I might be some ahead there actually...
History isn't too hard, English is ok, Physichs a pain in the ass, and chemistry... I'm lost...
School is going good... a little behind on photography since I'm never getting time to shoot some film according to my plans... Maths is going great.. think I might be some ahead there actually...
History isn't too hard, English is ok, Physichs a pain in the ass, and chemistry... I'm lost...
(and my birthday is tomorrow) !!! btw ma! I got your card a week ago :D it was really nice, and you can tell Edward I put his drawing up on the wall!! chocolate arrived in one piece :P or two... not squished :P
that's about it for now :P some photos follow bellow :P
Sunset
Spiderweb
Random driveway
fence down our driveway
Fence on the top of the driveway
wow! for spiderweb-bildet, liker veldig :) du er flink, fortsett å legge ut bilder, ja? :D
SvarSlettog gratulerer med dagen, forresten! den er vel over nå, men håper den var herlig og at du koser deg verre der på andre siden av den store verden. (:
;-) Fint å vite at det ikke tar så lang tid å sende post. Et under at Smashen ikke var smashed. Ja, fortsett med å legge ut bildene dine :-)
SvarSlett