First I'll say it was really nice saying goodbye to Tarikk and Am in oslo, and thanks for the gifts! travelpack was really practical on the travell.so first, the flight. Left Gardermoen at around 1700, after a nice goodbye with the whole family :D A pretty boring flight to London... and 4 hours of waiting there... The next flight though was even worse... Like 12 hours or so to Bangkok, with some funny moments in between...


after landing in Bangkok, and spending like an hour there, I had lost all track of time... Next flight was from Bangkok to Sydney... same plane ( which was awsome! since we had our own screen with games, and lots of movies to choose from, we got a blanket, a pillow, headphones, toothbrush and toothpaste, and best of all... socks... it truly made my day to find them :D) another 4 hours waiting in Sydney
... played some Monopoly, and had to join some girls on makeup shopping... oouch... Then a final flight to Auckland.
When I arrived I had slept like 2 hours out of a almost 35 hour travel... and even when I got in the car I stayed awake... probably from all the coffee I downed ... hahah :P


I was met on the airport by Phil, Alan and Carol and we went to get some Icecream before we went for dinner on our way to Rotorua :D
We arrived at the house around 20:00, by when it was far to dark to see anything :P I stayed up and met with Rafael and Lenny, who leave close by and also are exchange students :D and the next day we went to see Harry Potter, and yes... I fell asleep a couple of times during the movie :P We didn't make the bus, so we got picked up, and arrived after dark again :P This morning I also made a really cool discovery.... WE HAVE A LEAMON TREE IN THE GARDEN!!! I got sooooo happy :D
Next morning we went to school... ALOT of nerves!!! we were met by some exchange leader dude... and a couple of students became our "buddy's" to show us around school and stuff. and believe me!!! it was really cool, since like everyone wanted to say hello and wanted to know who I was and stuff :P I choose art Photography as a subject and had a class to se who it was... COOL!! And I have to mention... Alan makes awsome lunches!!!
After school we went to buy uniforms.. oomyyy... And I bought a cellphone :D (0064)0277795717 :D
second day at school... with uniform...(really akward... and gay looking) I had some fun moments today though :P I managed to get slapped by a teacher... haha :P you see... Enrique told us about the awsome pies they sell for lunch... so I and Phil decided to give them a go... but we had to follow our buddy's to their classes, and ended up in a Spanish class. so like 20 min before the class ended we figured to ask if we could leave 5 min earlier to get first in line for our first pies :P so we asked Jordan, cool guy (buddy first day) since the teacher is his mother... and we asked if he could write in spanish so she might get impressed and say yes... pretty dumb... nobody writes what you want in a situation like that... Apparently I asked the teacher if we could leave class since we were hungry and the class was boring and she was ugly... haha :P
we got pies for lunch though, but we had to stand in line for a long time... -.-
soo... that's about it for now... no wait... we got two new lambs today!! they were soooo cute!
yeah... talk to you guys... sorry if I haven't answered any sms's, but I won't have gotten those sent between saturday and now... old cell not working :D
and the uploader fucked up... so there will be some more on facebook ;)

Hi Jeroen, takk for din utfyllende oppdatering. Practical pie joke ;-)
SvarSlettHei Jeroen! Så kult å lese om hvordan du har det i forhold til meg :D Jeg har også et lemontree i hagen, hihi. Kos deg masse!
SvarSlettHei Jeroen! Cool story so far :-). Wonder what happened on the flight that was 'funny'. You do not seem to go into his any further.. why?
SvarSlettSoon you should visit the VERY exiting 'Garden blog'. Filip still wants us to finish the hytte in the garden. He even wanted me to buy paint at Maxbo :-)
Hahah just that we got so tired that we laughed about everything... Even my jokes...
SvarSlettI say go for the paint!!!