lørdag 11. juli 2009

5 dager til avreise!!!

Oyeah! only 5 days to go! 7 till I get there -.-
spoken to Alan again today, hostdad, and he told me he and Carol would come and pick me and Phil up in Auckland! so I won't have to take a bus from the airport to Rotorua! :P
I'll be flying through London (Heathrow!! HEEEELL YEEAH!)
, then Sydney with a gas stop in between, then Auckland ! first a 2 hour flight or so, then 4 hours waiting, 17 hours flight, 4 hours waiting, then some more flying... a total of 32 hours or so!


Haven't written anything about the family yet, or anything around... so:
Alan -dad
Carol -mum
Keri -sister(at university...)
Haley -sister
Alex -brother

and they have 10 sheep (:O) 8 hens (fresh eggs for breakfast?) a dog, and probably two calves... which have to be fed by hand :D and luckily I won't be there when they end up in the freezer (I hope!!)

I will stay in Rotorua, which is NZ's tourist city number one... and aso probably the place where I'm going to bungee jump! jupp! you heard me! I'm gonna do it!! (convincing myself...)¨
My school will be: Western Heights High School, and if I build up enough courage I might post a picture of me in uniform.... if... probably not...

so that's it for now... leaving a year... woooo... long time!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar