onsdag 13. januar 2010

Surfing!!

Last days I bought myself a delayed christmas present from trade me!
Bought a 120 dollar surfboard!! its really cool, a bit old maybe, but awesome!!

Phil bought one aswell, but a bit more unlucky with the auction and ended up with a 200 dollar one...
I bouht a bag aswell, since I checked Quantas wheter I could take it home or not, so I'll do my best to take it home!!!

some issues with it the first day though -.- managed to break one of the fins of!! and since they are not future fins (where there is a little slot to put a new fin in) looks like I got some cutting to do in the board, before I seal it up with a new fin, and HEAPS og superglue... still trying to find the easiest/cheapest option!!!

The board is a 6 foot 6 inch, Nirvana. Australian made... sometime after the 1970s.

Going back to Ohope on saturday, hopefully some more sweet surfing!! :D
Where in Tauranga yesterday, just after the board pick up..

so thats a surf update, which I hope I will be able to do all into April!! at least :P

Since last time we have bought 4 new chickens.. Phil and I nicknamed two of them... and the dog has ruthlessly killed the two unamed ones... bloody dog!!!

Soo.. see you in 6 months!!

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Jeroen, I would love to see you surfing. It must be fun with good waves ;-) May be you can surfe once in the Netherlands in Julianadorp. There is a favourite surfingbeach as well. Your sommer holidays seems never ending, don't they?

    SvarSlett