onsdag 14. oktober 2009

I'll try to update more frequently... otherwise it's bloody much to write... and boring for u guys to read :P

soo!

After the south Island we had a german student living with us for 4 days. he's our neighbours student (poor guy), and since she was gone he stayed her. his name is Max btw... so we spent some time showing him a bit around... luge and stuff :P

The other neighbours have this annoying pidgeon... its always outside our door ... constantly... so lately we have been chasing it around :D great fun when we trapped it in the garage, shooting it with foam darts... AWSOME!! soo we thought we scared it of.. guess what... we didn't.. less than 30 min later it was outside the same door again...
and again and agian... stupid animal...

We recently also went to the Hamurana springs, with the clearest water I have EVER seen! next day we returned with our swim suits... There is this whole all the way in the end, where the water comes out of the ground, and people (stupid asians) throw coins in. so we decided to try and dive for them. 2 factors prevented us from getting more than 2.5 dollars and a bunch of asian coins... one: frezzing water... like seriously freezing! and 2: all the water comes out of the ground.. so it kinda pushes you up, and prevents you from getting deeper than 1 meter...
good fun though!

and monday we spent on a beach in Tauranga... just as cold water... but the waves made it funny enough to stay in for almost 20 min :P since only Phil and I out of the 5 of us dared going in, we decided to go to the hot pools as well :P

Today, Thursday, I had a day of school since the buckleys took all of us to a funeral. It was Alans aunty tha had died recently, and I have to say that the maori funerals are cooler than the one's I'm used to!! First we had to be accepted into this house, then speeches and stuff (hard to stay awake!) before a church seremony (simmilar to back home) then a 20 min drive to the cementry with the rest of the church stuff... back to the first house were we have to be accepted on again. some more speeches, and a huuuge feed! Alan explained how they had this feed from back in the days so visitors woud get impressed and spread the word about them... I am now!

Last little funny part about Max.. the family he lives with, my IEC, is really strict! so he got heaps of frightening stories from everyone... about her driving and stuff... since her driving is really bad!! so first day after school for him. He get's picked up, and... she crashes the car!!!!! poor Ma barely could hold his laugh in since we had warned him... haha

take care back home!!!

3 kommentarer:

  1. I like and read all your updates anyway! :D sounds like you're having fun.. maaan I'm jealous.
    Btw, haha, Tor-Håkon will be broadcasted at "TV2 hjelper deg" today, interviewed with smash! in his mouth and everything, will be great entertainment I presume. :P AND I was at the Green Day-concert in Oslo spektrum at monday, it was SUPERBLOSSOMAWESOME. You should've been there!! :)) take care on the other side of the woorld!

    SvarSlett
  2. Greatings from the two youngest who are not on facebook :-)

    SvarSlett
  3. hahaha saw the link he sent me! that bastard! he didn't even tell me...!! funny though.. wish I was there..

    Say Hi back monica!!

    SvarSlett